Keep the students in their groups. Give each group a different segment of transcripts between the Apollo 13 crew and mission control.
Pin On Educational Worksheet Template Apollo 13 classroom activities
The story of Apollo 13 into your classroom and enhance your curriculum with the fascinating topics of space and technology.
Apollo 13 classroom activities. APOLLO 13 SPACE EDUCATORS HANDBOOK RESOURCES. For Students 6th – 10th. The popularity of the movie APOLLO 13.
Apollo 13 Activity Worksheet and Progress Test. The activities and lessons in this guide were designed to educate students on the history of the Apollo 13. In this Apollo 13 activity and progress test instructional activity students respond to a total of.
Above is a view of the devastating damage to the Apollo 13 service module after an oxygen tank exploded on April 13 1970 at a distance of more than 200000 miles from Earth.
Apollo 13 Movie Worksheets Apollo 13 Elementary Science Classroom Science Games Elementary Apollo 13 classroom activities
Apollo 13 The Ultimate Stem Challenge Stem Challenges Apollo 13 Science Writing Apollo 13 classroom activities
Apollo 13 Movie Questions Astronomy Unit Wrap Up Teaching Middle School Science Middle School Science Resources Science Teaching Resources Apollo 13 classroom activities
Space Exploration Apollo 13 Video Worksheet Apollo 13 Survival Kit For Teachers Space Exploration Apollo 13 classroom activities
Related Posts for 10+ Inspiration Apollo 13 Classroom Activities
- 10+ Popular Swar In Hindi Worksheet
- 5+ Ideas Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan
- 8+ Inspiration Coloring Flowers For Kids
- 5+ Inspiration Letter P Coloring Sheets
- 7+ Best Number Writing Practice Worksheets
- 8+ Inspiration Creative Curriculum Lesson Plan
- 9+ Popular Ixl Math 3rd Grade
- 9+ Creative Passport Template For Students
- 7+ Inspiration Reading With Expression Activities
- 7+ Inspiration Literacy Coach Observation Forms